The foundation of my practice is anti-aging medicine. Here’s what I’ve found to be true after years of helping people slow or reverse their aging:
- We can all stay physically and mentally active as we get older–if we are willing to take the time and make the effort to slow and prevent the causes of aging.
- Changes are often not easy, but they’re not as hard as living with the diminished quality of life caused by premature aging!
- Healing our bodies naturally is often better for our overall health than relying only on conventional medical treatments.
- Nutritional supplements are necessary, especially as we age. But science has shown that taking them without knowing what your body really needs can have serious detrimental effects.
- Nutritional testing takes the guesswork out of which nutritional supplements our bodies need.
- Genetic testing provides a measurement of our overall health, along with powerful information about which diet and type of exercise are best suited for you.
- Genetic and nutritional testing can be a guide to help us towards healthier living.
- To guide us through the testing process and create a plan for improved health, we need an effective and collaborative doctor-patient relationship.
- I will respect your intuition and wisdom regarding your own health.