The nutritional analysis testing provides a framework from five key areas:
- Antioxidants that help prevent cellular damage
- B-vitamins essential for the fundamental metabolic processes
- Minerals that are co-factors for a variety of enzymatic processes
- Digestive support to optimize pancreatic enzyme support and probiotic supplementation
- Essential Fatty Acids, such as omega-3 and omega-6
What is nutritional analysis testing for?
- Nutritional testing is important to make sure your body is getting the core nutrients in the five key areas.
- Without proper nutrition, your body is susceptible to increase inflammation and accelerated aging.
- Studies have shown that correct supplementation reduces the incidence of chronic diseases and cancer, thus reducing inflammation and accelerated aging.
- Why should I do nutritional analysis testing can’t I just take supplements without testing?
- Recent science has shown that taking too many supplements can put your health at risk.
- It is impossible to determine which nutrients are deficient in your body without proper testing.
- Taking the guesswork out supplementation can save time, money, and health.
How do I get tested?
- You will have to make an appointment and visit my office.
- You will receive a kit that will require a visit to a local laboratory.
- Once the kit has been prepared, it is forwarded to a second laboratory that will process the results.
- It takes 3 weeks to get the results back in my office, once I have the results we will review them together.