Your first appointment will not fit the conventional medical model with which you are no doubt familiar. Visits are significantly longer, and I thoroughly investigate any potential underlying causes of accelerating aging. I not only treat the symptoms, but I look for and treat the source.
Midlife can be a struggle with nagging health issues or loss of performance. Are you discouraged with the help you are receiving for your health? Would you like to live a longer healthier life? Are you looking for a collaborator and trusted guide to help you get to the core of your health issues so you can finally take control of your health?
Hello, I am Dr. Jack a specialist in internal medicine. I am here to help you transform your health and coach you during the process. I want to help you decide if setting up a free call will make sense to you.
Here’s the problem the way I see it. Too many individuals approaching and during midlife don’t take care of their health. If your health isn’t your top priority, I encourage you to ask yourself why.
The diseases of aging are obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, heart disease, and brain fog, and over-all loss of physical performance. Of course, there are those symptoms of fatigue and just burnout, insomnia and loss of libido.
By “aging” I mean a process that converts healthy young adults into less healthy older ones with an increasing risk of illness and death. The most efficient approach to combating disease and disability is to pursue the means to modify the key risk factor that underlies them all—aging itself.
What ends up happening to most of us?
The real answer is you sit around while your health declines thinking “one of these days” which of course never comes. Others accept the situation as the normal part of getting old and follow the guidance of conventional medical system, which tends to attribute all your aches and pain as just “getting old”.
So where does this leave you? Unfortunately, valuable time is lost with inaction and uncertainty. Slowly that edge is being loss and you acclimate to that state of mind, losing out on not reaching full potential of energy, passion, and life. This is the bad news.
However, I have an answer, which is the good news. I have a transformation programs.
Most medical care is oriented towards the analysis, prevention, or cure of single diseases, despite the fact that nearly all of the diseases and disorders experienced by middle aged and older people still show a near exponential increase in the final third of the life span. I focus on finding the primary root causes of your health issues and then resolve them through healthy lifestyle changes and natural means. So, most of the issues didn’t pop up overnight. I may need months working with you to solve the health issues and move you into a sustainable peak long-term health. Look at me as your partner in this endeavor of health restoration.
Do I use supplements? Yes, but only what is needed after scientific testing. Is dieting and exercise essential? Yes, but I won’t ask you to spend hours in the gym unless that is something you have been doing routinely.
I will being creating a path for you to follow health-wise, based on science and my experience working with hundreds of patients like you. I don’t use any gimmicks or fades. In our collaboration together we will:
- Determine the best diet to meet your nutritional needs and have enough energy throughout the day. No need to guess about what to eat.
- Confer an efficient exercise program that helps you maintain muscle mass and fits into your lifestyle.
- Optimize sleeping so that you are getting the right amount of sleep each night.
- Help you increase your resistance to stress through the innate stress response of your body to improve your fitness, your health, your intelligence, and it can even make you live longer.
- Will measure aging. One of the biggest limitations to aging research was knowing how to measure aging. This is no longer a limitation, there are now well-validated methods to measure biological age. So we will be monitoring your aging process in order to make adjustments to your health.
So why should you choose to work with me?
As a young internal medical doctor, I saw how progressively burned out many of my mentors and colleagues became. I was determined not to fall into unhealthy life pattern. How could I ask my patients to take care of their health when I was not taking care of my own? It took me many years to find my niche and learn a new way of practicing medicine. Having immersed into the physiology and biochemistry of peak health and performance, I have come to realize the existing resources and facts that focus on healthy aging are underutilized and often distorted. I have dedicated my work to help individuals like you become more aware.
Of course, you want to know how much is the cost and what is included in your program.
All programs are customized to your unique and individual requirements, the basic elements of your program will include:
- I have developed two programs a 3 month and a 6 month. I have also included several tests that will help me determine your health status with each program. I need a minimum of three months to accomplish all the testing and reviews with you.
- Included in the program are several unique and advanced laboratory tests with regards to determining your health status. I do collaborate with you in your choice of the testing.
- A 90 minute Initial Evaluation to fully discuss your health history and define your goals for our work together.
- Several 45 minute follow-up appointments to review testing results and discuss progress, make adjustments to your plan, and answer any questions you may have.
- Testing will help us develop an Action Plan focusing on things like nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress, mindset and habits..
- And most importantly, you will get the education, coaching and accountability you need to successfully transform your health
In terms of the investment, my programs start at $3,500.
And I don’t accept health insurance. The reason being – health insurance does not reimburse for the amount of time I need to spend with you nor for my services. Are you willing to invest in your health above and beyond what is covered by your insurance? I encourage you to consider how much poor health can or is costing you now and what it will cost you in the future. I believe you can either pay or postpone and pay more for your health as you develop chronic conditions. I strongly believe investing in your health is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, your family, and your future.
How do you know this is going to work for you?
There is not a guarantee to my programs because I can only show you the way, I cannot do the work for you. Nor can I guarantee how long it will take you to get results. What I can tell you is that I’ve observed unbelievable transformations in my practice. As long as you are willing to do the work, I will not give up on you. I will educate you how to build up your health and work through tasks, and I’m here to be your trusted guide and instruct you through those tasks. You need to be open to making changes and putting in the effort to improving your health.
Are you ready to take charge of your health?
The free Discovery Call are for those ready to devote some serious time and effort to improving themselves. Do sign up if you are open to talking about (and possibly questioning) many of your habits and beliefs around your health, diet, mindset and lifestyle? Don’t sign up if you are looking for a magic bullet or are absolutely unwilling to try new things.
However, if you are serious about transforming the “old you” – healthier, more vibrant, and confident. Or whatever dream you have of creating a “new you” that you’ve always wanted to be; then, let’s talk. I want you to feel totally confident in your decision to work with me. This call will give us an opportunity to discuss your health concerns and determine if working collectively will be beneficial.
If you are ready to get started, please notify my office or book a 15 minute consultation below and I look forward to speaking to you soon.