Your first appointment will not fit the conventional medical model with which you are no doubt familiar. Visits are significantly longer, and I thoroughly investigate any potential underlying causes of accelerating aging. I not only treat the symptoms, but I look for and treat the source.
- My objective is to extend your life span, and I will work to educate and coach you, so together we can achieve this goal.
- A first visit usually takes about 90 minutes.
- This visit is to collect and review your medical history and discuss any other pertinent information that relates to your current medical condition.
- Prior to the visit we will email you the required health forms and request you fill them out and bring them to your first visit.
- I will review your medical, diet, nutrition, supplements, workout, and lifestyle history.
- We will discuss your expectations for your health and identify your personal wellness goals.
- The cost of this first appointment is available upon request.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR TREATMENT PLAN
- I will create a unique and personal treatment proposal based on the results of your tests.
- Together we will determine which plan will work best for you.
- I will help you stay within your comfort zone.
- I will work with you to figure out which tests and changes are most appropriate for your goals and lifestyle.
- I will show you how small changes can have a big impact on improving your health.
- Your plan’s focus will be on using natural products.
- I will be suggesting supplements, both oral and/or injectable, based on your test results.
- In order to achieve the desired outcome, emphasis will be placed on following a healthy diet and exercise plan, which will be determined by your unique genetic profile.
- In order to see the changes you wish to make towards a healthier and longer life, you will need to commit to a multi-month process.
THE PLAN PROVIDES YOU WITH THREE COMPREHENSIVE REPORTS:
- The nutritional testing provides the precise information needed to determine what nutritional supplementation would best support you in your goal towards optimal health.
- The genetic testing provides guidelines to understanding diet, eating habits, metabolism, and exercise.
- The telomere testing indicates what degrees of modification are necessary to improve your health.
There is a 3-month Enhancement Plan and a 6-month Revitalize Plan. Both plans include all three tests above. The 6-Month program adds two comprehensive tests which address adrenal stress and cardiovascular and metabolic risk factors.
Ready to get started?